Wooden McLaughlin's Convenience Store & Fuels Marketing Group helps midstream and downstream companies avoid unexpected costs, liabilities, and delays in all types of transactions as well as in their day-to-day operations.
No matter the size or type of your convenience store or fuel supply deal, our attorneys have probably handled something similar. That experience makes us confident we can save you time, money, and exposure in the process.
To date, Wooden attorneys have provided legal counsel in mergers, joint ventures, acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, development, and other transactions involving nearly 1,000 convenience store properties, hundreds of fuel distribution contracts, and a host of related assets. Here are just a few of the deals in which Wooden attorneys have played a leading role:
- Represented a regional fuel distributor in the formation and structuring of a consolidation/joint venture involving the sale of partial contractual interests in approximately 150 branded fuel supply agreements spanning several states;
- Directed and close a + $200 million asset sale involving approximately 200 convenience store properties in several states for a major midstream company exiting the market;
- Organized and directed the acquisition of + 350 convenience store properties under Bankruptcy Court control for a multi-national convenience store operator;
- Negotiated, documented, and conducted due diligence for a national fuel distributor's prospective +$70 million asset purchase involving 32 branded and unbranded convenience store properties and a substantial fuel supply network; and
- Represented a multi-national convenience store operator in a +100 million acquisition of +200 NTI sites from a single big-box retailer.
The attorneys in Wooden's Convenience Store & Fuels Marketing Group also advise and represent midstream and downstream players with respect to the legal aspects and implications of their day-to-day operations. Wooden practice areas with particular applicability to the ownership and operation of midstream and downstream enterprises include:
- Business and corporate services
- Employment law
- Environmental law
- Real estate, zoning, and land use
Wooden McLaughlin maintains offices in Indianapolis, Evansville, and Bloomington, Indiana. The firm can be reached by calling 1-888-639-6151 or through its website www.woodenlawyers.com.